This one's for you, San Francisco. If you're into swimming with the salmon, running across the Golden Gate Bridge, finishing on the field at AT&T Park, and hanging out after a run on Crissy Field on a warm October day – then register for the first-ever San Francisco Originals Run Series. It's collaboration between San Francisco's most iconic running events:
The Bay to Breakers presented by Craigslist on May 19th
The Wipro San Francisco Marathon on June 16th
The San Francisco Giant Race on August 4th
The Glide Floss Bridge to Bridge on October 6th.
Interested in becoming a San Francisco Original and claiming an exclusive SF Originals Medal at the completion of all four races?
1. Be within the first 2500 individuals to be registered for BOTH The Bay to Breakers presented by Craigslist and The Wipro San Francisco Marathon by Sunday, May 12th at 11:59pm Pacific Time (make sure to use the same name and birthdate for each). You will receive an email on Thursday, May 16th confirming your eligibility.
2. Register for and FINISH all four races (remember to use the same name and birthdate for each registration). We’ll hang a medal around your neck at the finish line of Glide Floss Bridge to Bridge (look for our tent at the finish line expo).
Rules and regulations:
• Participants must complete all 4 running events in 2013, 2012 and 2014 events do not qualify for the series.
• Medals are collected at the final event- Bridge to Bridge on October 6th
• Participants must register for and complete all 4 events under the same first name, last name and email address.